Sil-San® is a powerful all-purpose anti-bacterial cleanser. It incorporates the synergising effect of hydrogen peroxide with colloidal silver to give you an exceptionally effective antibacterial agent without leaving any toxic residue. Sil-San® is safe and can be used in a wide range of settings. Simply spray on surfaces to disinfect without needing to wipe or rinse it off.
Hydrogen peroxide is a key ingredient in Sil-San®. It is a chemical compound similar in molecular structure to water but contains an extra oxygen atom. It is typically used as an oxidizer, bleaching agent and antiseptic that is widely used commercially and in the household. Hydrogen peroxide is an effective sanitiser that is recognised by the CDC as a disinfectant that kills yeasts, fungi, bacteria, viruses, and mould spores.
Silver metal and most silver compounds have a powerful biocidal effect and are toxic for bacteria, algae, and fungi. The use of silver in medicine dates back thousands of years, and scientists have long known that it is a potent antibacterial agent. Today, silver is used in bandages in hospitals to treat burn victims, destroy pathogenic microbes on catheters, and even to combat dangerous “superbugs” that have grown resistant to traditional antibiotic drugs.*
Sil-San® now combines 3% Hydrogen Peroxide with Colloidal Silver to create a powerfully effective antibacterial agent that leaves no toxic residue.
Articles in respected websites and Medical Journals citing Hydrogen Peroxide for sanitising:
Uses for Sil-San®
Sil-San® is a safe, multi-purpose anti-bacterial cleanser that can be used in a variety of functions, including:
- Cleaning high-use surfaces, such as door handles, handrails, tap fixtures and switches
- Cleaning and disinfecting cutting boards, kitchen benchtops, and utensils
- Mould and mildew cleaning and prevention
- Cleaning sponges and dishcloths
- Cleaning refrigerators
- Cleaning bathrooms, including tiles and whitening grout
- Cleaning glass and stainless steel without messy streaks
- Sanitising children’s toys, play equipment and utensils
- Deodorising spaces using a humidifier
- Cleaning humidifiers and dehumidifiers
- Removing bacteria and mould in water filters
- Removal of stains caused by organic substances, including in carpets and rugs