TGA APPROVED: ARTG 336093
KN95 Respirator Mask is a specialised type of respiratory device that is useful for blocking large airborne particles. This Respirator features a very tight fit on the face. The name of this Respirator comes from the idea that when worn correctly with a proper fit, this mask will prevent 95% of the particles from entering through.
HYGIENIC PACKAGING: Each mask is sealed in a heat sealed poly bag ensuring protection from all contaminants from the factory to your door. The poly bag allows you to store each mask in a hygienic packet until time of use.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN PURCHASING A MASK: When buying a facemask in the current climate the most important matter to consider is the rate of capture/filtration. The three main masks on the market are the N95, KN95 and the scarce P2 Aus/NZ mask. All three masks meet the required rate of capture at 95% of 0.3 micron particles.
DISPATCH: All masks are dispatched on the day of order from our warehouse in N.S.W Australia.
- Batch #KK20200325
- Elastic Ear-loops, Duckbill style
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) – 99.7% (0.3 microns @ 85L/Min)
- Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) – 98.43% (0.3 microns @ 95L/Min)
- Individually Packaged in a heat sealed Poly bag
- Standards: AS/NZS 1716:2012, GB 2626-2006, TEB-APR-STP-0059, EN 14683:2014 & EN 149:2001+A1:2009 (FFP2)
- Independent Testing: NPPTL, TUV, SGS, CNAS, Flinders University & VicLab
- TGA APPROVED: ARTG 336093